Friday, January 25, 2008

It is good to be home! :)

It has been a while since my last post....my life is a little CRAZY at the moment. I am getting back into the swing of things on campus, catching up with all of my friends....and kicking off some new adventures! :)
I am loving being back on campus, back at my old job in the President's Office, being an active member in several organizations.....and even being in the classroom once again.

I have had some fun times over the past few weeks....


While I was in DC I got to meet the Secretary of the Treasury....Secretary Paulson....it was pretty SWEET! :)

Melissa making our dough for the cookie bake with the girls! I never knew making dough could be soooooo much fun! :)

Claire and I at the cookie bake at Kim's house.....after the first round with the flour....

Shaping the cookies...

Showing some love!

Getting them ready for the oven
Claire and her Claire cookie.....notice the no chin....LOL!

The front after another round with the flour....

and...the rear.....
I have no idea....but it is an AWESOME picture!!!! :)

Claire and I....we had WAY TOOOO MUCH FUN with the flour! :)

Claire and I.....surprise face!

A very cute picture of Jessica and Claire! :)

Melissa and I.....my BFF!!! :)

Melissa and her AWESOME snowman cookie that she made for Ian!

They were supposed to be snowmen....but they looked more like poop! LOL

...a bunch of island girls....we could not resist....so we slapped some chocolate icing on it!...

Melissa and Jessica eating their piece of it....

Claire and I eating another piece of it....that was a FUN NIGHT! :)

My family in DC sent me some pics....

My Godson....Marvin Christopher

With his Grandpa! :)

My cousins came in town for my Great Grandma's 90th Birthday party.....it was SOOOOOO nice to see them again! My Godson is getting SOOOOO BIG! He is in newborn clothes already (when he was born the preemie clothes were too big on him...)!


Marvin is not a huge fan of bath time....that is the loudest I have ever heard him cry!

Georgia, Sharon, and Marvin with Great Grandma

My Great Grandma holding her Great Great Nephew

He is WAY TOO CUTE for his own good! :)

He loves his Uncle Jay!

Jason taking his turn feeding Marvin!

Chatting with Great Grandma

Me and Marvin!

He has the best expressions! :)

My dad is a baby hog.... :)

My mom and Marvin....she got the fun job ;~)

My brother was the head leader on a Kairos Retreat for his school, so my family went and helped him by cooking for the weekend! My AMAZING boyfriend Michael came out and helped us out with a few meals! :) It was a lot of fun! :)

Me and my boy!!!!! :) Our first picture together....not too shabby!

Playing Psychiatrist....A VERY FUN GAME! :)

My brother and I

My sibs! :)

Me and my dad!

Me and my sister!

Me and my mom!

Sisterly love!

Michael....the SWEETEST and most AMAZING guy in the world...and me

My life could not be better at the moment....I am the happiest I have ever been! I am taking every opportunity that comes my way and living up my last semester of undergrad! :)

I LOVE BEING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

V3 said...

:-D looks like life is fun!

I have a picture hanging at the Dearborn Community Arts Council right now and I just submitted 6 to the Scarab Club. Sarah and I are doing great, life is pretty good for me too I guess :)

Anonymous said...

I tagged you for a meme on my blog.